TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. During your exercise program, every effort will be made to assure your safety. However, as with any exercise program, there are risks, including increased heart stress and the chance of musculoskeletal injuries. In participating in a Phab program, you agree to assume full responsibility for all risks and waive any possibility for personal damage. You also agree that, to your knowledge, you have no limiting physical/mental conditions or disability that would preclude from starting an exercise program.
2. A 12-hour cancellation notice is required for all sessions (EST). Please call the office immediately and leave a message; if after hours. Don’t send emails or texts to the trainer directly. Late Cancels and No-Shows will be billed as a regular session.
3. Should a trainer cancel an appointment via phone in less than 12 hours or fail to appear for an appointment, you will receive (1) free session for your inconvenience.
4. Buddy-System or Small Group PT Training Sessions: If all participating parties are NOT available, the full session will be charged; affecting all clients.
5. No personal training refunds will be issued for any reason, including but not limited to relocation, illness, and unused sessions. *All sessions must be used within 60 days of the purchased date or the consumer forfeits these sessions (single/packages). Arrivals: Please make sure you arrive on time. For any late arrivals, the trainer will provide service for the remaining time left.
6. Consult your trainer for any modifications and physical issues experienced before, during or after the session.
7. To experience the full exercise program, you agree to regular attendance and/or to follow your designed program.
(a) I hereby certify that I am the holder of the credit card, or an authorized signer on the bank checking account detailed below for the purchase of this program.
(b) I agree to purchase the following program, as an automatic charge to my credit card, or automatic debit to my checking account each month (for monthly program purchases only).*If Applicable
(c) I understand that I will be notified if my credit card or checking account payment fails to authorize for any reason, and that a $5 late fee will apply if I do not provide a valid credit card or checking account ACH information within 5 calendar days of the original rejection date.
9. FREEZING YOUR ACCOUNT (If Applicable)
Freeze your Auto Pay Account (Instructions)
(a) To freeze your auto pay, a completed request must be submitted in writing at least 30 days in advance of your next billing date in order for your request to be effective the following month.
(b) Members enrolled in the monthly auto renewal program may elect to freeze their auto pay charges once per year according to the policy below:
· You can freeze your Auto Pay schedule once per year at any time for no additional fee. The freeze is activated at the start of the next billing cycle and can be requested in monthly increments for up to 3 months.
· To request the freeze, complete a freeze request form (call to receive this via email), submit this form via fax, email or snail mail.
· Following the end of your requested freeze period, your monthly auto-renewal will automatically be reactivated.
· A completed auto pay cancellation form (call to receive this via email) must be received at least 30 days in advance of your billing cycle in order to cancel from your monthly program. For example: If you are scheduled to be charged March 15th and you want to cancel for the month of March, you must submit a cancellation form by February 15th.